While shunting trucks in the yard, Boco was rudely spoken too by Wretch. The next day, Henry attempted to pull him with his train of trucks. Wretch and the other trucks were reluctant to move and were very angry at Henry for not waiting. When they reached the top of Gordon's Hill, he ordered the trucks to push Henry down the other side. Henry tried to stop but bumped into Edward at Wellsworth and damaged his breaks from too much pressure from extremely hard application. It was James turn for trouble the next day. He also attempted to pull Wretch with his trucks and was more successful at keeping them in order. That is, until he too reached the top of Gordon's Hill. This time, Wretch and the trucks broke away and ran loose down the line. James successfully caught them, but crashed into Boco who was behind him and not expecting him to come backwards. After being enraged with the tankers schemes, The Fat Controller ordered Wretch to be dumped into the sea.
He remained under water for 5 Years until May 2018 when he was fished out.
He Reppear in Thomas1Edward2Henry3 5th Anniversary Video.
SI3D's "Troublesome Tanker" model from the 2009 website was used. Because of errors with the model, it only had one face throughout the entire episode, which was really one of the Horrid Lorries.
Wretch is a generic BR tanker wagon used for carrying liquids like oil or tar.
As his name suggests, Wretch is extremely horrid and rude.
- A Tale of Two Small Green Engines (post credits, mentioned)
Wretch will appear in Episode 40 and will have a starring role.
- How the Diesel Stole Christmas (stock footage, not named, does not speak, part 1 only)
- Smuggling from Scotland (unintentional cameo)
- Thomas1Edward2Henry3: Episode I
- Wretch is the first completely fanmade character by Thomas1Edward2Henry3.
- Wretch made cameos in several remakes by Thomas1Edward2Henry3.
- Several other names were considered for Wretch. These include Smutty, Clanker, Dirtbag, Fouler, Stench, Smelly, and Oily.
- For many fans, Wretch is an unofficial icon of The Engines of Sodor because of his appearance in the first episode.
- It only seen right that Thomas1Edward2Henry3 would Back his 1st Character that he Made in his 1st Episode of The Engines of Sodor and Wretch came back after 5 Years in June 2018.