Episode XI: Toad the Lucky Brake Van was uploaded on May 15, 2014 and is the first episode of the Second
- Blister I and Blister II
- The Governor of Sodor
- The Small Controller
- Old Slow Coach (does not speak)
- Sir Topham Hatt (does not speak)
- Bulstrode (cameo)
- Rex (cameo)
- George (cameo)
- Rosie (cameo)
- Mike (cameo)
- Bert (cameo)
- Jock (cameo)
- Frank (cameo)
- Mr. Percival (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Diesel 10 (cameo)
- Arthur (cameo)
- Douglas (mentioned)
- Queen Elizabeth II (mentioned)
- Toad: Donald9Douglas10
- Oliver: Knapford Productions
- Duck: MallardFan62
- Everyone Else: Thomas1Edward2Henry3
- This is the first episode to feature Donald9Douglas10 as a voice actor. It is also the first appearance of MallardFan62 as Duck since How the Diesel Stole Christmas.
- This episode marks the first appearance of a fanmade locomotive in present day.
- Music from the film Chariots of Fire is used, but low pitched to avoid copyright issues.
- This is the first episode in which a rollling stock character has a main role.
- This episode marks the first appearance of SI3D's Stanley and Rosie models as well as Hilltracks's Trainz Routes's baked Toad model.
- Events from the RWS book Enterprising Engines and the TV series episode Busy Going Backwards are referenced.
- This is the last episode where Duck is voiced by MallardFan62. Thomas1Edward2Henry3 later took over the role in The Search for Smudger until the NWR Origins episode, Great Western Escape. And then, Waltsland later took over the role in The Most Famous Engine.
- In the TV series, the Mayor of Sodor is in control of the Island. He was not used because a mayor is in control of a town, which Sodor is not, so the Governor figure was added.
- Stanley's role originally belonged to Percy, but was changed in order to use SI3D's new Stanley model.
- Antagonist: Crovan