The Culdee Fell Railway is the Only rack railway of Sodor. It runs from Kirk Machcan to the Summit of Culdee Fell
- Two rack railways are conceived, one in Wales and the other in Sodor
- five engines are built, Godred, Ernest, Winfred, Culdee, and Shane Dooiney.
- Godred, Ernest, and Winfred are sent to Sodor.
- Culdee and Shane Dooiney are sent to Sodor.
- five coaches are built and sent. None are named (although Culdee dubs his coach "Catherine".)
- In addition, a matenince truck is built.
- The railway opens.
- the railway's no 1, Godred has a fatal accident on a mountain, killing him as well as an injured passenger, causing the railway to close.
- The railway reopens.
- The railway's red with black stripes livery is replaced with a purple with orange stripes livery.
- The North Western Railway builds a line to Peel Godred to reach the Culdee Fell line.
- Ernest is sent to Sweden for a ten year overhaul.
- Ernest returns.
- Wilfed leaves for Sweden.
- Wilfred returns
- Culdee leaves for Sweden
- the railway builds three new locomotives, Lord Harry, Alaric, and Eric.
- In addition two new coaches are built.
- Culdee returns
- Shane Dooiney leaves for Sweden.
- Lord Harry has an accident and his name is taken away
- "No 6" rescues a mountain climber named Patrick. He is renamed after him.
- Shane Dooiney returns.
- the railway purchases a diesel named "Niles".