The Slopes of Culdee Fell is the second book in T1E2H3's Railway Series. It focuses on the Culdee Fell Railway engines. It began airing on October 1, 2015, and ended with the Halloween special on October 30 the same year.
A diesel named Niles joins the railway, though Patrick is not too impressed.
Eric takes the fancy "Tea Train" with the Thin, Fat, and Small Controllers on board.
Shane Dooiney has a nasty accident.
Strange happenings occur when a 98-year-old relic is brought up.
Originally, there was a story called "The Lorry", but was removed in order to fit in a Halloween story. It would have taken the place of "Cliffhanger", and that story would be the finale.
- Shane Dooiney
- Patrick/Lord Harry
- Niles (new character)
- Jane (the truck)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Lady Hatt
- Mr. Percival
- The Small Controller
- Mr. Barrane
- The Butler
- The Photographer
- Godred (Flashback and Ghost)
- James (cameo)
- Boco (cameo)
- Peter Sam (cameo)
- Rusty (cameo)
- Catherine (cameo)
- Horrid Lorry (cameo)
- This marks the first appearance of all the Jonateer's Culdee Fell Railway engines.
- This will likely be the first speaking appearance of Shane Dooiney in any part of the Thomas universe, including the fandom.
- A promo was uploaded on September 13, 2015, and contained footage from the first two stories.
- Originally, the first story was due to be released shortly after the promo. However, the computer had to be taken in to clear a virus off it, which delayed production.
- These are likely some of the first stories in the whole Thomas fandom focusing solely on the Culdee Fell Engines.