Episode XII: The Road Rebel with Rollers was uploaded on May 23, 2014 and is the second episode of the second season.
When the crossing just outside Wellsworth is having it's gates repaired, George takes some very poor advice from Bulgy to jump crossings. This almost caused him to have accidents with Edward and Spencer. One day, George tries doing it when Gordon is coming, but his back roller gets stuck on the rails. Gordon rams into a George, damaging his front and splitting George in half and throwing his remains into two bushes.
- BoCo (does not speak)
- Terence (does not speak)
- Jack (does not speak)
- Rosie (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Andrew Homer: Trevor
- DarthWill3: Spencer and Diesel
- EnterprisingEngine93: Edward
- Thomas1Edward2Henry3: Everyone else
- This is Thomas1Edward2Henry3's favorite episode.
- This is the first episode to have a road vehicle as the main character.
- This is the first to feature Andrew Homer as Trevor and DarthWill3 as Spencer, whom will be DarthWill3's first role other than Diesel. It appears that DarthWill3 has a new microphone with better quality.
- DarthWill3's voice of Spencer is an impersonation of British Actor Tim Curry.
- Michael Angelis can be heard breathing in George's theme music.
- The troublesome trucks sing the song Ridin' (Dirty) by American rapper Chamillionare feat. Krayzie Bone.
- George's voice resembles that of American jazz singer Louis Armstrong, though not intentional.
- If you look closely, both Edward and Spencer actually do hit George, but very slightly.
- This episode marks George's last appearance to date.
- The opening scene is similar to that of the TV episode Mind that Bike!.
- Antagonists: George and Bulgy