Episode XII: The Road Rebel with Rollers was uploaded on May 23, 2014 and is the second episode of the second season.
- Boco (does not speak)
- Terence (does not speak)
- Jack (does not speak)
- Rosie (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- This is Thomas1Edward2Henry3's favorite episode.
- This is the first episode to have a road vehicle as the main character.
- This is the first to feature Andrew Homer as Trevor and DarthWill3 as Spencer, whom will be DarthWill3's first role other than Diesel. It appears that DarthWill3 has a new microphone with better quality.
- DarthWill3's voice of Spencer is an impersonation of British Actor Tim Curry.
- Michael Angelis can be heard breathing in George's theme music.
- The troublesome trucks sing the song Ridin' (Dirty) by American rapper Chamillionare feat. Krayzie Bone.
- George's voice resembles that of American jazz singer Louis Armstrong, though not intentional.
- If you look closely, both Edward and Spencer actually do hit George, but very slightly.
- This episode marks George's last appearance to date.
- The opening scene is similar to that of the TV episode Mind that Bike!.
- The Episode also borrows elements from Bye George, Toad Stands By, Four Little Engines, Rusty Helps Peter Sam/Trucks!, and Percy's Predicament are used, as well as elements from Cab Over Wheels (from Christopher Awdry's "Wilbert the Forest Engine"), and Bad Lookout (from Wilbert Awdry's "Mountain Engines").
- Antagonists: George and Bulgy