Stuck! was uploaded on January 12,2014 and is the sixth episode of the first series, the first of the second half.
Donald and Douglas are sent on a rescue mission in below freezing temperatures.
- Donald and Douglas
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas (does not speak)
- Percy (does not speak)
- Emily (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Den and Dart (cameo)
- Stafford (cameo)
- Edward (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- The Spiteful Brake Van (mentioned)
- Henry's Tunnel
- Dryaw Watermill
- Dryaw Windmill
- Ulfstead (mentioned)
- This is the first episode since Mike Takes the Road, which was uploaded in September 2013.
- Along with The Runaway Railcar, this is one of the only two episodes to not feature a cameo by Diesel 10, as he was forgotten while filming.
- The song I Want to Break Free by Queen is heard while Donald and Douglas's crew try to free them from the ice at night.
- This is the first episode to feature the 2014 Henry the Green Engine Productions Logo.
- The story came to mind when Thomas1Edward2Henry3's car was stuck in a pile of ice that froze overnight.
- In the shot of Sir Topham Hatt at 2:36, Christmas ornaments can still be seen on Knapford. Ornament is smashed on the ground while another is being picked off by a workmen with a ladder. These were left over from shooting a deleted scene of How the Diesel Stole Christmas.
- This marks the first appearance of SI3D's 2012 Emily model.
- When Diesel first arrives where Donald and Douglas are stuck, he originally said "What in the name of Saddam Hussein has happened here?!" It was an improvization of DarthWill3 and was obviously taken out to avoid offending viewers.