Episode XIX: Sent Packing was uploaded on May 25, 2016 and is the third episode of the third season. It is a continuation of the previous episode.
Diesel accidentally crashes some trucks into the Express coaches and then blames it on Henry. Henry tells Sir Topham Hatt to try to prove that he did with evidence, which ultimately leads to the engines discovering Diesel is not who they thought.
The following appear in present day
- Donald and Douglas (cameo)
- Oliver (cameo)
- Toad (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- The Spiteful Brakevan (cameo)
- Isabel and Dulcie (cameo)
- Old Slow Coach (cameo)
- Knapford Yards
- Tidmouth Sheds
- This is the first video to use music by Toby's Windmill.
- The Events from A Close Shave are referenced, mentioned, and featured.
- This story is special in that we see Stanley, an new series character, and Boco, a long forgotten old series character, interact.
- At the length of 7:
- Gordon references the events from the NWR Origins episode, Disgrace of the LNER when he reminds Henry about the alliance in 1925.
- This episode follows a mix of the RWS and TV series canon. In the TV episode, James was present at Crosby station when Duck had his accident so it would be an error.