Episode XX: Oliver's Tiny Tale was uploaded on June 22, 2016 and is the fourth episode of the third season.
Duck and Douglas suffer an accident and are sent to be repaired. The Fat Controller brings Bill and Ben to help with the freight on the Little Western. Needless to say, though, the twins are very mischievous. Fortunately, Oliver has a clever plan to keep them in order.
- Bill and Ben
- Donald and Douglas
- Blisters I & II (not named)
- Bert (does not speak)
- Isabel and Dulcie (do not speak)
- Frank (does not speak, not named)
- Rosie (cameo)
- Sigrid of Arlesdale (cameo)
- Old Slow Coach (cameo)
- Jock (cameo)
- Mike (cameo)
- Stephen (cameo)
- Neil (cameo)
- Dennis (mentioned)
- Mavis (mentioned)
- Tidmouth Hault
- Bill and Ben now have English accents as T1E2H3 thought it would better fit their personality.
- This is the first time where every engine has a British Accent.
- This episode features a arrangement of Bill and Ben's theme in the style of Henry's Season 5 Fishy Theme from Something in the Air. It was made by Thomas1Edward2Henry3
- This episode goes back to using the Trainz sound effects as it was difficult and time consuming to find correct sound effects for the different gauges.