Episode 37: Gordon Pops In was uploaded 29 March 2018 and is the third episode of the fifth season.
It was Spring on the Island of Sodor, but there was still ice and snow and it was very cold, the engines still had to be careful, even though they didn't need snowploughs, the roads weren't any better considering the fact of Bertie crashing into a station.
Gordon was trying to be the most careful, after crashing into a snow drift after Christmas Eve, he decided he won't get into another mess, but he was often delayed thanks to the weather, which causes him to be stuck on Gordon's Hill. Unfortunately for him, Diesel was the only engine nearby, who teases him for it, but Gordon tells him to shut and get moving, and that he would get stuck pulling only 1 truck
MORE COMING SOON
- Oliver (does not speak)
- Duck (does not speak)
- Percy (cameo)
- Isabel, Dulcie, Alice and Mirabel (cameo)
- Gordon's Hill
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Elsbridge Harbor
- The working title for this episode was "Have an Ice Day". T1E2H3 felt it was too corny.
- Interestingly, Thomas mentions the original title when he talks to Bertie.
- Gordon was photo-edited onto Thomas from Thomas Comes to Breakfast in the shot of him after he crashed.
- Events from Gordon Goes Swimming, End of the Line for Edward, and the TV episodes, The Flying Kipper, Off the Rails, Thomas Comes to Breakfast and A Close Shave are mentioned.