The Ffarquhar Branch Line, also known as Thomas's Branch Line, runs from Knapford to Ffarquhar and then onto Ulfstead.
The Ffarquhar Branch serves the hills and valleys on the east side of Sodor. The route from Knapford to Ffarquhar is served about twice an hour, depending on the day. The extension up to Ulfstead is only served about three times a day due to low demand, though one can often travel with Toby from Ffarquhar with the workmen. Ulfstead Castle, at the end of the line, is generally only served for passengers during special events. There is also a runoff line to Elsbridge Harbor, which for passengers is only used for chartered and worker trains to Knapford.
- Lakeside Hault
- McColl's Farm (freight only)
- Tidmouth* (connection to Main Line)
- Tidmouth Dairy (freight only)
- Elsbridge* (connection to Main Line)
- Toryreck North (freight only)
- Anopha Quarry (workmen only)
- Arlesdale End
*indicates station on limited stop route