Episode XXIX: Airhead was uploaded on August 14, 2017 and is the fifth episode of the fourth season.
Harold always saves the day and rescues those in need. He starts to get a little cocky and thinks the railway cannot compete with him. However, a foggy day may put him back in his place.
- Donald and Douglas (only Donald speaks)
- Alice and Mirabel
- Isabel and Dulcie (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Edward (cameo)
- Jock (cameo)
- Tidmouth Hault
- Elsbridge Airfield
- Elsbridge Harbor
- Brendam Docks
- This episode was delayed due to T1E2H3 going on a vacation to Europe.
- This episode was originally going to involve Duck and a tugboat named Drollan (a fan character by WildnorWester). It was scrapped as it was difficult to find an interesting story for the two characters to interact.
- The aircraft seen when Duck daydreams about air travel is a Grumman F-14 Tomcat. However, the sound effect is actually an F-18.
- Events from the TV episode All At Sea are referenced.